1.1 This web site Futuresentertainment.net (the "Site") is an online music portal which provides access to an online music store where customers can listen to samples of music tracks and buy digital sound recordings (to include CD burning and transfers to appropriate portable devices) and related digital content. Customers are responsible for any hardware, systems and/or software programmes they use and any related costs incurred by them to connect to or use the Internet.
1.2 Customers should read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. By browsing and/or registering for the services provided by this Site ('the Services') customers are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions set out below ('Terms and Conditions of Sale'). Please note that the Site and the Terms and Conditions of Sale may from time to time be revised and any changes will be posted on and included in the then last update of the Site and the Terms and Conditions of Sale. It is the customer’s responsibility to review the Site and Terms and Conditions of Sale each time they access this Site, to ensure that they agree with them. If they continue to use the Site or the Services after such an amendment has been made they will be deemed to have accepted such amendments and will be bound by them.
1.3 Futures Entertainment Ltd('we' 'our' or 'us') maintains this Site for the personal, non-commercial access by and use of individuals (which terms does not include, for the avoidance of doubt, any access or use of this Site, or of any of the content of, information and materials on it, by automated means) by persons who are lawfully permitted to use this Site. 1.4 Please exit this site immediately if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale
2. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SITE
2.1 We reserve the right, at our exclusive option, to restrict or terminate a customer’s access to and/or the availability of this Site or the services contained thereon or any feature or part thereof at any time, with or without notice.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 All the content of, information and materials visible or readable in whatever form on the Site and underlying software, including trade mark, logos, design, text, images, audio and video materials, clips and graphics, are owned by, or licensed to us and/or our associates. Customers may download and burn materials contained on this Site to a single personal computer provided that the following four conditions are met:- (a) the material is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (b) they do not remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice from the material; (c) the material is not altered in any manner; (d) they are located in a country or other territory where the access of and use of this Site is lawfully permitted.
3.2 Except as stated above, customers may not modify, copy, print, distribute, republish, display, reproduce, transmit or otherwise use any of the content of, information and materials on this Site and underlying software and nothing contained on and/or in this Site shall grant, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to them to use any of the content of, information and materials on of this Site and underlying software, without our prior express and written consent. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to the customer.
3.3 The customer will not disrupt or interfere with the Services provided on the Site or alter the Site itself and/or any of the contents of, information and materials on this Site.
4. EXCLUSION OF AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that all of the content of, information and materials on this site is accurate, the customer’s use of this site and the Services is at their sole risk. The Site and the Services and all of the content of, information and materials on it are provided "as is" and without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied representations or warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, availability, accessibility and representations or any warranties that access to or use of this site and/or of the content of, information and materials on it will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Site and/or the content of, information and materials on it will be secure or free of viruses or other harmful material or elements, or that any of the content of, information and materials on this site will be complete, accurate, timely or complete
4.2 Where we provide links to other web sites, we do so for information purposes only and solely for our customer’s convenience, we have no control over, are not and shall not be responsible for any such site and/or the content of, information and materials on any such linked web site or any part of it. We do not endorse any content, information, materials, products or services on any such linked web site, we have not reviewed any or all of the same and we do not necessarily support or approve any views or opinions expressed on such sites. Customers use such links entirely at their own risk. Their accessing, viewing, browsing and/or use of any such other web site and/or any of the content of, information and materials on it is conducted entirely at their own risk. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, neither we nor our affiliates, including without limitation all their officers, directors, employees, and agents, shall be liable to any customer for any losses or damages whatsoever (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages, lost profits, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption or other losses or damage of whatever kind) arising from or relating to their access of, the use of or inability to access or use the Site and/or the content of, information and materials on it or the Services or their reliance on any of the same or any hypertext link to another web site or their access of or use of any of the content of, information and materials on or contained in or accessed through such other web site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether or not we or any of our affiliates has been negligent or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5.1 Customers agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless (and shall continue to indemnify and hold harmless), on demand, us and our affiliates (including, without limitation, all their officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any damages and/or losses, and/or any claim and/or demand made by any third party, and all associated liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to their access, browsing or use of this Site, content which you transmit to this Site or your violation of any rights of another, which arises by and/or pursuant to their breach of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
5.2 Should we at our sole discretion, determine that a customer has breached the Terms and Conditions of Sale, then nothing herein shall prevent or in any way restrict our right to pursue any of its legal and/or other remedies, including, without limitation, court action.
6. PERSONAL DETAILS/REGISTRATION
The Customers agree to pay for all tracks, albums and other materials purchased through the Site and we may charge their credit card for any such payment(s). Payments may be posted to customer’s credit cards individually or may appear aggregated with other purchases made on the Site. Credit card will only be charged after we have checked their card details and received the necessary authorization. Customers are responsible for keeping their Site account secure and confidential and will be responsible for any charges that are incurred by any person through their account. If any of the Site account details change, customers must update that information in the member’s area of the Site. We may change the price of products available on the Site and whilst we endeavor to ensure that all prices on the Site are accurate, errors may from time to time occur and any order made by customers will be treated as cancelled where the price is incorrectly listed on the Site unless customers confirm they wish to proceed once informed by us of the correct price of the product. Customers agree that any submissions they make for electronic purchases constitute their agreement to comply with the terms of and to pay for such purchases.
9. USING THE SERVICES
9.1 Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be or shall be deemed to be a grant or waiver (or other limitation) of any rights of any copyright owner in any content, sound recording, musical composition, or artwork contained in any product sold on the Site
9.2 The purchase by customers of products hereunder does not transfer to them any commercial or exploitative rights in connection with such products.
9.3 We reserve the right to alter, modify, add to or change in any other way any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and may, at our absolute discretion, limit or expand the Services available to them from time to time on the Site without giving prior notice to them PROVIDED THAT any material change is posted on the Site by us within a reasonable period of any such change being introduced.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1 These Terms and Conditions of Sale and their access and use of this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Delaware – U.S.A.. By accessing and using this Site customers accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions of Sale or arising out of access and/or use of this Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delaware court of Chancery and by accessing and/or using this Site customers hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
10.2 Customers are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which they are accessing this Site. Copyright © Futures Entertainment Ltd 2012 sqq
Distribution agreement to have your tunes listed on Futures Entertainment Music Store.
This agreement stipulates that the 3rd party agrees to let Futures Entertainment sell the 3rd party's digital music on Futures Entertainment ' online music store at a cost of US$ 1.2/ track, of which the 3rd Party will receive 80% of revenue created through the sale of that track.
The 3rd party agrees:
1. To provide Futures Entertainment Ltd with a physical original CD of every CD that the 3rd party wants sold on the website. CD's are to be sent to the following address: - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2. To provide Futures Entertainment Ltd with a written piece about every CD that the 3rd party wants added to the website. This written piece could be subject to editorial changes as seen necessary by Futures Entertainment Ltd. This piece must be sent electronically to “email address”
3. To provide Futures Entertainment Ltd with a JPEG of album art of every CD no larger than 300kB. This album art is to be sent to “email address”
4. To add a clearly visible link to the Futures Entertainment Ltd Online Music Store from the 3rd parties website or any website the 3rd party is listed on and has control over. This link should be up and running within two weeks of acceptance of this agreement.
5. That it is legally allowed, and has the power, to sell the music that it is submitting to Futures Entertainment Ltd. Futures Entertainment Ltd will not be held liable for any subsequent action by any artist or record label, or other party, against Futures Entertainment Ltd for making these tracks available, if such action is due to a misrepresentation by the artist or other authorizing party. Any legitimate request to remove a track from Futures Entertainment Ltd will be obeyed immediately.
6. That on signature the 3rd party will provide Futures Entertainment Ltd with the non-exclusive right to digitally distribute the 3rd parties' music for 2 years, with this agreement being renewable if the 3rd party so wishes.
7 . That all publishing costs that may arise from distribution through the Futures Entertainment Ltd Music Store will be paid from the 3rd parties share in the revenue of the sale.
8. That if the 3rd party is not the publisher of any of the music submitted to Futures Entertainment Ltd by the 3rdparty then the 3rd party will supply Futures Entertainment Ltd with the details of the publishers so that Futures Entertainment Ltd can pay royalties to the relevant bodies.
Futures Entertainment Ltd:
9. Reserves the right to change the price of the tracks at any given time. Notice will however be given to all 3rd parties on changing of price and if the 3rd party does not agree with the new price it will have the opportunity to terminate this agreement within one week of notice being given. The 3rd party will however still receive his agreed percentage share of sales.
10. Reserves the right to manipulate any parts of the website, such as Top Downloads, New Releases and Quick Picks, and control which artists are showcased on these sections.
11. Reserves the right to remove any 3rd parties' music at any time if the 3rd party does not comply with paragraphs 1-6 of this agreement. Futures Entertainment Ltd also reserves the right to remove any 3rd parties' music at anytime if Futures Entertainment Ltd feels that by keeping the music listed on the website will tarnish Futures Entertainment Ltd ' reputation.
12. Will make at least one quarterly payout on the last day of March, June, September & December of every year and reserves the right to make payouts whenever Futures Entertainment Ltd feels fit. At least one weeks notice will be given before a payout is made and a statement containing sales data of the 3rd party will accompany the payout.